This website is owned and updated by Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust. We have prepared this statement, as it is our aim for as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We have integrated an accessibility tool called Userway in to this product which means you should be able to:
- Navigate the website using a keyboard
- Navigate the website using a screen reader
- Increase text size
- Pause website animations
- Highlight all links in website content
- Convert text to dyslexia friendly and visually impaired fonts
- Increase text spacing
- Alter the colour contrast of website elements
- Increase size of cursor
We’ve made the website compatible with other accessibility tools and plugins such as Browsealoud, and others. This mean you should also be able to
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Click on a title below to expand the information
This statement was last updated on 15 March 2021