Welcome to your GP Practice website
The practice will be closing on the following dates and times, to ensure protected time for learning events.
There will be a 12pm practice closure, with a re-opening time at 8am the following working day.
- Afternoon of Thursday 18th May 2023
- Afternoon of Wednesday 21st June 2023
- Afternoon of Thursday 19th October 2023
- Afternoon of Tuesday 21st November 2023
- Afternoon of Thursday 14th March 2024
CHECK YOUR SYMPTOMS NHS services across the North East & Yorkshire region are experiencing extremely high demand at the moment – this includes GP practices and the 111 service which are both extremely busy
- If you need advice for a minor/mild illness or injury, in the first instance, please either contact your local pharmacy for help or look at the self-care advice that’s available on-line from the NHS at nhs.uk
- If you want to check your symptoms, there is an on-line symptom checker available at 111.nhs.uk, which will re-direct you to a health professional if you need to be consulted by someone
At Market Weighton Practice, we provide a high standard of patient-centred care to the residents of Market Weighton and the surrounding area. We aim to treat all of our patients promptly and with dignity and respect.
Our dedicated team are here to treat minor ailments and provide specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. Online services mean you can now do many things from the comfort of your own home, such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
If you would like to register with us, please complete our registration form and new patient questionnaire, which you can collect from our reception staff.
We have zero tolerance approach to aggression, abuse, violence and anti-social behaviour towards our staff. Such behaviour or the use of inappropriate words causing distress and/or constituting harassment online or in person will not be tolerated over the telephone or face to face in our practices.
Let's get better
There is a part for us all to play in looking after our health and the health of those around us.
Click here to find all the information you need to help live a more healthy and active life whilst learning about the health services in your area.
The quickest and easiest way for our patients to get in touch with us is through our online services.
Get the latest information regarding COVID-19, Vaccinations and safety advice from the NHS here.
The NHS App
Order repeat perscriptions, manage appointments, view test results and more, all from the NHS App.
Getting started with the NHS App
Accessing the right care for you
Important information when visiting our practice
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Weekends / Bank Holidays: CLOSED
Market Weighton Practice,
10 Medforth Street,